The new Samsung N150-11 netbook comes with a glossy black design (perfect for then fingerprint) with the Samsung logo, moved to the side. The strength of the Samsung N150 is understood only by opening: the 10.1-inch matte screen (1024 × 600 px).
This is a positive change compared to recent models with glossy screens, almost unusable in unfavorable lighting conditions.
Samsung N150-11 Laptop Features and Specifications are:
- Company: Samsung
- Product type: Laptop
- Model Name/No: N150-11
- 10.1-inch Widescreen SuperBright WSVGA LED display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 600 Pixels
- Windows 7 Starter Edition
- Intel Atom N450 Processor - 1.66 GHz, 533 MHz AGTL+ FSB
- Mobile Intel 945GSE + ICH7M Express Chipset
- Intel GMA 3150 Graphics
- 1 GB DDR2 SD RAM - 667 MHz
- 250 GB SATA Hard Drive Disk - 5400 rpm
- 512 KB L2 Cache
- Realtek ALC6628 Hi-Definition Audio System
- 2.1 Channel Surround speakers + 1.5W Subwoofer
- 0.3 Megapixel Camera with resolution of 640 x 480 pixels
- 83 Keys spill-proof keyboard
- 802.11b/g/N Wireless LAN
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet LAN
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
- 4-in-1 Media Card Reader, SD, SDHC, and Multimedia Card
- USB v2.0 ports
- 6-cell Li-Ion Battery
- Up to 9 hrs battery backup
- Dimensions (W/D/H) 10.5 x 7.4 x .97 inches
- Weight 1.24 kg.
This Samsung N150-11 laptop latest price Indian rupee is near about Rs. 25500/- in Indian Rupee.